A. Alfred Taubman
Jewish Community Campus
15106 West Ten Mile Road
Oak Park, MI 48237
Map & Directions
Administrator: Colleen Janis
The Harriett & Ben Teitel Apartments located on the A. Alfred Taubman Jewish Community Campus in Oak Park offer 148 one-bedroom subsidized apartments. Teitel is open to individuals of all faiths and beliefs 62 years and older and those who require the design features of an accessible apartment for the physically challenged. Teitel Apartments are subsidized through the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and rent is based on annual income. Nutritious Kosher dinners are served Monday through Friday for a monthly fee.
Our staff is highly trained and dedicated to ensuring the well-being and dignity of each resident while striving to ensure their highest possible quality of life. Our staff and volunteers have been trained in the Art of Jewish Caregiving which benefits persons of all faiths and beliefs.
Be a part of a warm and inviting community that provides companionship, support services and quality living for older adults. Residents enjoy a full range of recreational, social and cultural programs and activities while residing at Teitel Apartments.
All faiths and beliefs welcome without preference or limitations.
- A strong sense of community
- Social work staff & support
- Nutritious Kosher food supervised by an on-site mashgiach from the Council of Orthodox Rabbis
- Walking distance to area synagogues & temples with churches, mosques and other Houses of Worship only a short drive away
- Close proximity to stores and businesses including those serving the Jewish community
- Jcare, Inc. in-home services available
- Activity program coordinator
- Recreational and Educational Programs
- Computer room/library
- Shabbat Kiddush
- Transportation available
- Beauty shop
- Convenience store
- Russian translation services available
- Fitness membership/Jewish Community Center (reduced rates)
- Pet friendly