A. Alfred Taubman Jewish Community Campus
15100 West Ten Mile Road
Oak Park, MI 48237
Map & Directions
Administrator: Judy Rosner, LMSW
The Anna & Meyer Prentis Apartments are located on the A. Alfred Taubman Jewish Community Campus in Oak Park, offering 143 one-bedroom apartments. Prentis is open to individuals of all faiths and beliefs age 62 and older and disabled persons at least 18 years or older who require the accessible design features of our units.
Prentis Apartments offers subsidized apartments through the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), with rent based on annual income. Nutritious Kosher dinners are served Monday through Friday for a monthly fee.
We are highly trained and dedicated to ensuring the well-being and dignity of each resident while striving to ensure their highest possible quality of life. Our staff and volunteers are all trained in the Art of Jewish Caregiving which benefits persons of all faiths and beliefs.
Our commitment to provide safe and affordable housing and residential care is evident in the difference we make in the lives of our residents within our community.
All faiths and beliefs welcome without preference or limitations.
Jewish Senior Life and Jewish Apartments & Services, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of disability status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities.
The person named below has been designated to coordinate compliance with the nondiscrimination requirements contained in the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s regulating implementing Section 504 (24 CFR, Part 8 dated June 2, 1988).
Compliance Coordinator: Michelle Buda
15000 W. 10 Mile Road, Oak Park, MI 48237
Ph. 248-592-1101 TTY# 711
If you are disabled and wish to request a reasonable accommodation or if you have difficulty understanding English, please request our assistance and we will ensure that you are provided with meaningful access based on your individual needs.
Eсли вы имеете инвалидность и просите ,чтобы на основании этого были сделаны какие-либо изменения в квартире, или вам нужен перевод с английского, обратитесь к нам, и мы обеспечим доступ к этим услугам основываясь на ваших индивидуальных нуждах
Si usted está incapacitado y desea solicitar un alojamiento razonable o si tiene dificultad para entender el inglés, por favor solicite nuestra asistencia y nos aseguraremos de que le proporcionen un acceso significativo basado en sus necesidades individuales.
Check out the latest newsletter.. .The Prentis Post
- A strong sense of community
- Social work staff & support
- Nutritious Kosher food supervised by an on-site mashgiach from the Council of Orthodox Rabbis
- Walking distance to area synagogues with churches, mosques and other Houses of Worship only a short drive away
- Close proximity to stores and businesses including those serving the Jewish community
- Jcare, Inc. in-home services available
- Full time activity program coordinator
- Recreational and educational programs
- Computer Lab
- Volunteer opportunities
- Transportation available
- Beauty shop
- Convenience Pantry
- Russian translation services
- Fitness membership/Jewish Community Centers (reduced rates)
- Pet friendly
Jewish Traditions Observed
- Celebration of Jewish Holidays and other Religious Holidays residents wish to celebrate
- Judaic programming and activities
- Spiritual support and guidance
- Nutritional Kosher food supervised by an on-site mashgiach from the Council of Orthodox Rabbis
- Shabbat Candle lighting
- Non-electric Shabbat door
- Shabbat elevator
Prentis Apartments is an equal opportunity housing provider which welcomes all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or national origin.