Coville Assisted Living Apartments
A. Alfred Taubman
Jewish Community Campus
15100 West Ten Mile Road
Oak Park, MI 48237
Map & Directions
Administrator: Janet Antin
The Margot & Warren Coville Assisted Living Apartments are located on the A. Alfred Taubman Jewish Community Campus in Oak Park, with 36 private suites on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the Prentis Apartments. They provide 24-hour oversight, meals and personal care assistance as part of the monthly service package. Also included are bathing, laundry, housekeeping, medication administration and additional services. Coville is a licensed Adult Foster Care Residence. Our staff and volunteers are trained in the Art of Jewish Caregiving which benefits persons of all faiths and beliefs.
Be part of a warm and inviting community that provides companionship, supportive services and quality assisted living for older adults. Residents enjoy a full range of recreational, social and cultural programs and activities while residing at Prentis Apartments. The Margot & Warren Coville Assisted Living Apartments offer a warm and supportive environment creating a family atmosphere.
All faiths and beliefs welcome without preference or limitations.
- Communal kitchen/dining room on each floor to share nutritious a Kosher breakfast, lunch and dinner with friends
- Communal living room and activity rooms on each private floor
- Private living areas with kitchenette and barrier free bathrooms
- In-home doctor care available
- Personal care assistance as part of the monthly service package
- Nurse on staff for health consultations
- 24 hour PCA staff on floors
- Resident Service Coordinator case management and support
Jewish Traditions Observed
- Celebration of Jewish Holidays and any other Religious Holidays residents wish to celebrate
- Judaic programming and activities around campus
- Judaic education
- Religious and spiritual support
- Non-electric Shabbat door
- Shabbat candle lighting
Coville Assisted Living Apartments is an equal opportunity housing provider which welcomes all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or national origin.